Difficulty: super easy, Serving: 8-10 depending on serving size
What we need: Baking dish of choice. This will affect how many layers you get.
- 80g Cadbury peppermint crisp slab
- 1 tin traditional caramel treat (banoffee also really yum!)
- 1-1.5 packets of (a pack is 200g) The amount of biscuits needed is based on serving dish.
- 1 x 250ml whipping cream/ 1 x 205ml Orley Whip Dessert Topping
- Grate the peppermint crisp slab with a regular cheese grater.
- In a small bowl soften the caramel treat with a hand whisk or hand beater on slow speed.
- In a mixing bowl beat the whipping cream until thick stiff peaks, be careful not to turn the cream into butter. A little mess mixing is better if you are unsure.
- Using a silicone spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold the caramel treat and 3/4 of the chocolate into the cream.
- Lay your first layer of biscuits at the bottom of the baking dish. Break the biscuits to fit snug if required.
- Pour some of your peppermint filling onto the biscuit base. Smooth it out and make sure all biscuits are covered.
- You will now add your next layer of the biscuits and repeat until the filling is finished.
- you will end off with the filling layer on top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining grated chocolate.
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap/ foil.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. I always refrigerate mine over night.
Super easy and always loved by everyone!
0 comments on “The Easiest Peppermint Crisp Tart”Add yours →