- 2 cups original oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup mixed dried berries (or just goji berries)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp chai seeds
- 1 tsp Omega 3 seed pack (sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- 200g dates (chopped)
- 1/4 cup honey (I used raw unfiltered creamed honey)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Woolworths no added salt or sugar peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 175’c
- Line a baking tray (mine was roughly 24x13cm) with baking paper.
- Mix the oats, coconut, berries, seeds and salt in a bowl.
- In a sauce pan on low heat, gently heat peanut butter, dates and honey until dates have softened and mixture comes together.
- Mix this mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Press firmly into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25min.
- Cool for 5 minutes before slicing into desired bars/squares.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.