Benefits of Chai Seeds:
- High in fiber: Aids in digestion and improves regularity
- Omega-3: Brain health
- Calcium: Strong bones and teeth
- Protein: Helps with weight loss
- Antioxidants: Protects body against free radicals, which contribute to cancer and aging
Difficulty: simple, Serving: 2-4
What we need: Blender for convenience
- 1/2 cup filter coffee (left to cool)
- 1/2 cup cream (coconut milk or milk alternative of choice)
- 1/4 cup Chai seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbs unsalted peanut butter (nut butter of choice)
- 2 Tbs honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa ( I use the Nomu brand)
- Blend coffee, cocoa, cream, peanut butter, honey and vanilla in blender. Can whisk by hand if needed.
- Divide mixture into serving glasses.
- Divide Chai seeds into the serving glasses.
- Using a teaspoon, gently mix the Chai seeds and the pudding mixture together.
- Cover with cling film.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with grated almonds, dark chocolate shavings or even toasted coconut.
Note: Can even be enjoyed as breakfast with some slices of fruit.